Mac Miller's Cause Of Death Has Been Revealed



According to TMZ, Mac Miller died of an accidental overdose after ingesting a combination of fatal drugs into his system. 


The 26-year old Pittsburgh rapper was found unresponsive in his San Fernando home by his assistant on his bed in what he described as a "praying position" on September 7. The assistant described Mac as already being "blue" during the 911 call. 

According to reports, there was a 1/4-inch abrasion on the bridge of his nose, with blood coming out of one nostril. An empty bottle of alcohol was found on the nightstand, next to Mac's body and a bottle of prescription pills was found in the bathroom. List of peels recovered from his home include xanax, oxycodone, hydrocodone, and generic Adderall.

While the amount of each drug was not necessarily a lethal amount, the combination of  fentanyl, cocaine, and alcohol, ended up being too much for his system. 


Last week Mac's family and friends celebrated his life with the Celebration Of Life Concert held at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles. The tribute concert featured performances from Chance The Rapper, SZA, Vince Staples, ScHoolboy Q, Earl Sweatshirt, Anderson .Paak and more.
Mac Miller's Cause Of Death Has Been Revealed Mac Miller's Cause Of Death Has Been Revealed Reviewed by MoneyTalks Ent,Business on 6:34:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.